Raid Times: 3 Days - Tues-Thurs 9:00 PM EST to 1:00 AM EST
- Extensive knowledge of your class mechanics and raid encounters. You should know your own role and also that of your fellow raiders. You should understand all aspects of an encounter (tanking/healing/DPS) from an academic standpoint and from a practical point of view.
- High attendance is critical, especially for learning new content. While we understand real life precedence, you should strive for 100% attendance.
- Mumble and a working microphone are essential. Being able to communicate verbally is absolutely required and exceptions will not be tolerated.
- A good attitude towards raiding and other players. Members are expected to bring 100% focus to raids every night.
- An ability to fit into the guild environment. If you do not get along with the other members, chances are high that you will not pass the membership vote. Humor in the guild can best be described by one acronym: B.O.S.A., Bunch of Smart Asses
- No special characters in your name. No ëêåè╚☺ or whatever weird random alt numpad combination you have will be accepted.
Once you submit your application it will be reviewed by raiding members of the guild as well as the officers. We encourage you to respond to any questions asked in your application thread comprehensively. If this part goes well, we will schedule an interview to be conducted on Mumble. After the interview is completed, if you are accepted, we will offer a trial position in the guild for an indefinite period of time where all raiding members will evaluate your skill, attitude, and dedication. Feedback will be provided during the trial period when it is relevant or if requested.
If you have any more questions about the guild, the app process, or anything not listed here, feel free to contact Kaowa, Grafarion, or Dpsonroids in game or via PM on these forums.